• Alisa
    I live in Southern California. Has anyone had any success getting a Medical Exemption? I tried Dr. Sears, but he said that I did not have enough in our family Medical History. He said I need to have 3 people with an adverse reaction or condition in order to issue an exemption. This is upsetting because I would hate to have my son be someone's second case. My niece's son was diagnosed with Autism after his immunizations. My son is now 12 and in the 7th grade. He would need 18 shots to have his vaccination record up to date. Is there anyone that can give me a recommendation?
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Yes, go see Dr. Stoller: https://www.jabevalscalifornia.com - he's the only one I send parents to.
  • Alisa
    Thank you Larry. I saw him today and he is fantastic!!!
  • Carissa
    Hi,
    I am looking for a doctor in the riverside county area. My child is currently in day care and they are requiring me to vaccinate to keep her there. I am a single mom and I have to have her there to work. She is 20 months old and they are requiring so many vaccines. I don’t know what to do. Any recommendations would be so helpful.
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Get a medical exemption evaluation. I send everyone to Dr. Stoller: https://www.jabevalscalifornia.com
  • Maggie Rus
    You went all the way up to the bay area from So Cal? I also live in So Cal and need an exemption evaluation for all three of my kids and possibly myself and husband as well. Just trying to see if this would be an option money wise for us...
  • Alisa
    Yes, Maggie, I did. I saw no other way around it because I was running out of time to go to different doctors who may or may not help. This doctor not only believes we should have the right to make the decision to vaccinate or not, he also believes that the vaccines today are not safe. He was quite knowledgeable and has been very helpful. It is an investment because there are 2 visits and 1 must be in person. The second visit can be over the phone. The gal that I talked to when I first called, explained that although she could not guarantee that I would get an exemption, she also knew that anyone who had come seeking one, had not left without one. Yes, it is an investment, but after this, my son will not have to deal with it again unless he chooses to as an adult.
  • Maggie Rus
    Ok, thank you Alisa! Yes, I see it as an investment as well. I'm just not sure of the timing because I currently homeschool, for many reasons of which one is vaccinations, but since I don't see myself putting my kids in public school I just don't know if I need to rush it...
  • Maggie Rus
    I went and checked out his site and inquired about prices and it's definitely something we would have to budget for as well.
  • Alisa
    Maggie, I totally understand. My only caveat would be that he did mention that the opposing side will realize the loophole and do their best to close it. So if it is something that you are looking to do, just be aware of that possibility. Apparently it is some public official from Santa Monica that we have to thank for this. They have scared most of the doctors which is why it is so difficult.
  • Nohemi galvan
    I currently live in Colton California! If I homeschool my son do I still have to vaccinate? If I don’t vaccinate and homeschool can I get in trouble with the law! My son is 3 months old and I recently got a letter from my insurance company that I have to set up an appointment with his doctor! I am scared they can call CPS on me! At birth i accepted him getting the hep b vaccine but 3 days later he developed a rash all over his body and that’s when I decided to do research!
  • Nohemi galvan
    I currently live in Colton California! If I homeschool my son do I still have to vaccinate? If I don’t vaccinate and homeschool can I get in trouble with the law! My son is 3 months old and I recently got a letter from my insurance company that I have to set up an appointment with his doctor! I am scared they can call CPS on me! At birth i accepted him getting the hep b vaccine but 3 days later he developed a rash all over his body and that’s when I decided to do research!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment