• Vanilla
    I have been suffering from sciatica since December last year. I consulted a neurosurgeon and he has given me painkillers (Tramal) when the pain is too bad. I had CT scans, X-rays and lately an MRI. The MRI showed that my L4/5 disc is ruptured. It has caused spinal stenosis.
    I am in constant pain in my hip and calf. There is no pain while sitting or lying down. But, walking and standing can be agony. I will start sweating and will have to breathe deeply to control the pain. My friend advised me to consult a homeopath in Oakville. She told me that homeopathy is effective in treating sciatica.
    Is homeopathy really effective in treating sciatica? Will there be any complications? Any advice is highly appreciated.
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Find someone in your area that does Prolotherapy. Here's a video I shot abut the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_IzX4GNrII
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Join Our Vaccine Free Parenting Forum To Build Confidence, Community & Awareness

Join our feature-rich and topic categorized forum to connect with like-minded parents who raise healthy, vaccine free children.